Support our library
Would you like to support the maintenance and quality of the ECSACON CPD Library? There are 4 ways you can get involved.
1. Sponsor the ECSACON Website and CPD Library
Have you already created content that nurses and midwives would find relevant for continuing and professional development? Share your content with us! Become an implementing partner and you will receive reports on how many individuals have accessed your material through our website, as well as the number of nurses and midwives who have completed your modules for re-licensure. Feel free to email Chris Minja at email@example.com with your module or for any questions you may have.
2. Advertise your Organization or Institution on our Website
Are you from a nursing or midwifery university? Do you have an organization that might be of interest to health professionals in the ECSA region? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to advertise your organization on our website!
3. Become a Reviewer for the CPD Library
Nurses and midwives, as well as other experts in health-related topic areas welcome! Send us your cover letter and CV today to email@example.com! Joining this committee is a 2-year commitment to work with a group of nursing and midwifery leaders from across the globe to review and approve content to be hosted on the ECSACON website. Criteria for Reviewers include:
- Proven professional experience in the area(s) of specialty
- Excellent English language written and communication skills (Portuguese and French coming soon!)
- A minimum of undergraduate degree in nursing or related fields – Masters or advanced degree in related subjects are an added advantage!
You can find more information about being a reviewer here.
4. Provide us Feedback
Feel free to fill out the quality improvement surveys on our website, or email us directly for ways we can improve our CPD Library content, delivery or in how we can better reach nurses and midwives in your community.